Saturday, August 8, 2009

A friend who works at a hospital that uses my product (did I mention that I am a full-time medical sales rep?) was becoming a first time grandma. Since her grandbaby's name is the same as my daughter's, I made her this sweet burp cloth from a diaper. These are fast, easy, and very useful!

I made this from left-over blue velvet fabric. The inside is a toille left over from a duvet cover that I made for my bed. The fringe was from the bargain bag. Kinda sassy, don't cha think?

I tried to be cleaver with this reversible bag. If you look closely, you will see that the black fabric has little dogs on it. The rust colored toille also has dogs. The band is made of coordinating trim. The fabric was first used at the Lupus Black and White Butterfly Ball - which I chaired. We used a variety of black and white fabrics to theme the tables. I wonder what the theme was with this fabric?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: