Saturday, August 8, 2009


My daughter and I took a Martha Pullen class last summer. One of our projects was this cute scissor case. The plaid is actually created with the serger - a fancy one they let us use. Mine does not have that capability. Cute idea, but not something that I use too often.


As I practice my embroidery skills I look for new items to embellish. I made this notebook cover for my daughter. The embroidery was free on the web. I really like the Spirograph motif. I also like the art deco lettering.


I made this very sturdy bag from upholstery fabric. It is a great tote to take to the grocery store because I can trust that it will not break. Unfortunately, I habitually leave it in the trunk and don't remember it until it comes time to bag my groceries. Drat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: